Dec 22, 2008

Santa is coming to town

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Xmas. I normally neither look forward nor make any big plan for the day. I simply recognize the season coming by beautiful festive scenes that catch my eyes here and there.

From a peaceful day in Molinary

With the handsome guard

And the splendid Xmas tree

To those interesting presents on the street

From cozy Paris Deli

and its beautiful bakery-display Xmas tree

To this amazing lady ...

... with some added function ...

... to make the most beautiful Xmas tree that I've ever seen.

Yeap, those images are still blinking in my mind like the lights on the Xmas tree. So I can't help to share :D

Besides, it's an great opportunity for me to send my best regards to all my beloved ones, my family and my friends. I wish you all a wonderful Xmas, just as you are.

Let's celebrate!!!!!

Labels: