Sep 26, 2008

New touches to life


Sometimes blue days jump into your life and you need a boost to make it back on track. So when the blue came, I colored it by adding some touches to my life, well, my nest actually.

I have always loved a comfort seat by the window to read book or just to day-dream :P Nice curtain, the sunshine, the soft pillows and the candles … can bring you super relaxing moments. And here is my new space

With my addicted hobby of traveling and new hobby of photographing, photo corners become such inspirational

And books are something that I cannot leave without. Those are treasures to me

Next is the convenient shelf that I made by myself. Not really what I have envisioned but anyway, I got a lesson for it.

And finally, my small stuff collections. You will find me really girly here :D

The drunken crown


Baby dumplings :P


Note holder, is she pretty?

Lovely pig couples


Pumpkin carriage

Japanese couples cookies


Hokkaido souvenir

incense holders

Japanese craft and charms

Xi-trum Symphony orchestra

Candle holders

Character pencils

And flowers

My favorite fragrance oil burner, I bought it in Koh Samui
Nice enough for a change???

Labels: ,