Oct 8, 2008

Mui Ke Ga - New discovery


Well, you can tell that the wedding season has already come, I get offers to accompany wedding shoots from my friends every weekend :P And here I go, again. But as this time my friend has a photo crew with her so my main task is to entertain the bride and groom, take behind the scene photos and enjoy the trip (yeah, you hear me. Means that I have lots of pics here :D) Ah, I forgot to mention that besides the main crew and me, there were 2 other friends join the day, with their cameras of course.

Here we are

The photographer from Australia

The photographer of Al Qaeda

And me


Our first stop is a railway on the way to Phan Thiet. It’s nothing special but a good spot for taking photos.


The second stop is the rubber tree forest. It is amazingly beautiful and really enjoys it here


The issue here was that while I wanted the couple to relax and have fun while taking photos, as long as they look happy together which matters, the crew wanted them to pose stiffly for them to take good shots and the bride was not allowed to have big smile since they think that she doesn’t look good while big smiling (wtf??????) Anyway, it was their working day to I respected them. While they did their work, I and my friend enjoyed ourselves

Dance in the forest

Oopps, watch out for the guerrillas


The couples were not happy also about that. So I took the chance to have fun with them whenever I could, I do think that they look good in relaxing and funny style also. And I love the bride’s big smile :D


On the way out, we saw a truck coming, so why not take it as a prop?

The negotiator

The actor and actress


Then we left the forest for the daisy field.

Enough! It’s our turn :D


And here are the bride and groom in Vietnamese traditional dresses.


Finally, we headed to the site of the day – Mui Ke Ga. I have been to Phan Thiet for so many times but we mostly went straight to Mui Ne. So Mui Ke Ga is really a new discovery to me, it’s beautiful, wild and quiet.

We had to walk 20’ cross the beach to the special spot.

There are a lot of beautiful rocks there. And for the spirit of the shooting, we had to climb up there.

The pathfinder

Brave bride and groom

Wait wait, here I come. You have to notice that I am afraid of height :P

Yoga on the beach

Wedding shots

And our distraction :P

After all, the sunset closed the day

Behind the scene photos, just to show you how hard we worked, he he


For those who are interested in Mui Ke Ga. Here is a nice place to stay.

http://rockgardenresort.com/

And you can find more pictures here.

Photo by chouchou & J.An

Labels: ,