Sep 7, 2008

The cars

What to do on a beautiful Saturday? Well, I got an order to shoot the new members of our crew, yeah, the cutie cars took us to Ho Tram :D The requirement is to make those tiny cars look as big as possible ;)

As I had all the right to arrange for the shooting, I chose the place and made the day program for the 3 of us: shooting, then enjoying delicious specialities made of eel at a place nearby (oh, those who doesn’t like eel should give it a try, I bet you will like it :D My friends love this place right away even though this is the first time they eat here, not the first time for me though :P) and coffee time. So, here we go.

The tiny cars

And my favorite pictures of them and their owners

After shooting, we were so hungry that we jumped right on the food without taking pictures. I will make it up later, ok?

The car are so cute and I had such a good time with them that even though I am car-sick, I’m thinking of saving to buy one next year. Uh oh, does it mean less traveling? Hmm... Ah, and I need to get the driving license as well, as long as my foot completely recovered.

Labels: