Sep 11, 2008

Lovely Hoi An

This weekend is such a busy weekend as I have 3 interesting offers at the same time:

1. Attend a wedding in Can Tho. It sounds interesting as this is the first time I have a change to witness a tradditional wedding in cultural Mekong Delta. It should be full of funs except that I have to get there alone, hmmm…

2. Visit Hoi An on Mid-autumn Festival. I love the place and am dying to see its fanciful scenery with thousands of latterns, no electrical lights, in a full moon night. How great is it!!

3. A birthday party of a close friend.

Well, sometimes if you have many choices, it’s not a luck or happiness because you become the victim of your own temptations :P

So, after careful consideration, I decided to stay with the birthday party (and some other weekend parties :D) And in the regret of Hoi An trip, I take a look at my last year trip which gave me a great memory of the place. Let me share my love for it with you.

The acient town


The river bank


And here is the place we love most in Hoi An, Son Café, a super romantic and relaxing spot on the river bank


A fanciful latterned night


Finally, the nice trip to Cu Lao Cham, one of the best beach I’ve ever been to, and full of cutie cuties :D

the beach
cutie
milk and coffee
snoopy
sexie
eatie
uh oh, kinda sexual harassment

I really cant wait to go back there, all over again ...

Labels: