Dec 9, 2008

Love is in the air

Last Sat I accompanied J.An (yeah, this time I accompanied her :D) to wedding shoot for her best friend’s wedding – Phuong and Jake - in Phu My Hung. They are a very lovely couple. The bride is naturally attractive. And the groom is very handsome (everybody says that he looks like Zesus and he actually said that he’s the result of gay love between Zesus and our Uncle Ho :P). However, this is the 3rd time he has been photographed so far so we had trouble telling him what he should do in front of the cameras :) Besides, they have such a natural instinct to follow any rules or guides, so we just let them do whatever they feel comfortable with while keep talking and distracting them from the cameras

Fortunately, it turned out not difficult at all to have good photos of them. They are just so sweet with each other. I love the way they look at and adore each other, love the happy voice when they talk about their love, about the other … All I tried to catch were neither their good poses nor their cute faces but their sweet moments.

Here come the groom and bride


See how cute the bride is?


He teaches her how to play leaf-horn



The sweet side


And the wild side


Touch up


Well, I know that simple leaves are not good objects to focus on, but I love the feel of the kiss, not the kiss itself :D


Practice for the first dance?


Other sweet moments


Other photographers – J.An and Oliver


After the shooting, we stopped at Paris Deli, and I couldn’t help getting my favorite Corn Cake

Oh, almost forget, despite that I took my new love to the shooting, I had a crush on the new guy, and still wondering if I should take him home …

Labels: