Mar 4, 2009

A quiet summer afternoon @ Yen

I am not a fan of coffee. In fact my heart cannot stand strong caffeine. But I love nice coffee shops. It's easy for me to fall in love with cozy environments, nice decorations and beautiful details. And I'd love to introduce as well as be introduced to such places.

Yen was hidden in a quiet valley which kinda separate it from the noisy and crowded world. It is only meant for those who looking for it.
The hidden entrance
This place looks like an artist studio. I was impressed by all the natural lighting, white and simple decor here.
It not only has nice decoration but also nice guests. You can always find some guests passionately play guitar or piano here.
Details details
The light keep changing during the time, making some wonderful moments.
I also love the old books here, just like they are from museum.
And here is the stage.
Upstairs
A Zen place
And the people :)

Labels: ,