Jan 14, 2009

Dolezza house

Last weekend, I got invited to the newly opened fashion & coffee shop of one of my favorite traveling partners - Daisy Vuong. Not only being a fashion icon, this girl always impresses me with her aesthetic sense.

Welcome to Dolezza House

The coffee area is around the fashion shop. Simple. Yet Elegant.

I love the nice details here and there

At one side of the shop, there is an open gate half opened, which tenderly raise up your curiosity ... and imagination

Lead you up to a place of great pleasure

View from the balcony

Nice details again

Yeah, I know, my main job was taking pictures. But I couldn't help being distracted by the star-fruit tree just above us.

The great thing is that those dessert are for free. So take as much as you can get.

Now the shop.

Customized lattern
Beautiful display
And nice stuff.
Clothes clothes. That's why you're here.

Want Shoes???
Man, I love this changing room.

Finally, here is the owner playing customer role :P

It's Dolezza House.

Labels: ,