Mar 7, 2009

25 random facts about me

1. I am an eating-machine.

2. And I’m a sleeping-worm.

3. I am smart, yet gullible.

4. I consider Love the most important thing in my life. And by love I mean love for family, for lovers, for friends and for myself.

5. I usually forget what I should remember and remember what I should forget. It’s a tragedy.

6. I’m afraid of height. But I went paragliding and want to do bungee jump.

7. I’m not really good at sports. Hence I don’t like competing, especially competing with the ones I love.

8. I believe in fate. And believe that fate is subjective.

9. I don’t get along well with those who are so serious. I love to make people laugh and love the ones who can make me laugh even more.

10. I can drink quite well but have never been drunk. My friends want to get me drunk one day. I’m also curious about the drunk me, but I guess I’m terrified by the thought of totally losing control of myself.

11. I bite my own nails, but when my friends asked me to help with theirs, I used the nail clippers, not my teeth :P

12. I am not afraid of and adapt well to all changes in life. Not in love.

13. I can’t stand routine. I want to live everyday differently. Do different works, be in different places and try different things .

14. I’m internet addicted. No surprise to see me online 12 hours per day, almost everyday.

15. I’m crazy outside and serious inside.

16. I like crafts and doing crafts.

17. I’m Virgo. That tells a lot about me, except for the timid and stable part.

18. I have a bad habit of worrying about things, even those which peole think are trivial.

19. I sometimes don’t know what I want, but I always know what I don’t want. And there is no way to make me do what I don’t want to.

20. I’m not good at showing my sympathy and sweet-talk (that’s why I’m friend of Linh Xinh, haha). So when I do, don’t doubt it.

21. I’m still looking for the Prince who doesn’t think I’m just a frog on his way. Yeap, to be Ms. Right, not Ms. Right Now :P

22. I have good fortune in friendship. I’m blessed to have a lot of friends who always love me and bear with me even though they keep complaining about how crazy I am :D

23. I start to learn photography. I love taking smiles and happy moments of people around me, which makes me happy too.

24. Faith and honest are the essentials that I require in any kind of relationships.

25. Finally, I’m quite patient. That’s how I can finish this list.

Labels: