May 28, 2008

My first broken

If you are in Vietnam, especially in Ho Chi Minh City, driving safe is not really depended on you but the persons driving around you by the time. For me, most of my accidents occurred when somebody hit me or while I had to avoid someone jumped out on my way suddenly. Fortunately, even I have gone through more than a dozen of traffic accidents so far, I’ve never broke any piece of my bones. And everything has the first time :( So last Friday, when I had to stop my bike suddenly to avoid a lady all of a sudden jumped out to my way, I unfortunately stepped my left foot on a big hole of the street which was hided in a small pool of water and fell off. This was not a serious accident compared to some of my previous ones but after checking up, I found out that the main bone of my left foot was broken. Things happen when you least expect it, huh? I don’t have the picture of me when leaving my house, but I came back home 2 hours later with this:

I was frustrated because I had to cancel some important plans and activities due to this accident. I have to stay still at home for 3 weeks which seems terrible for a social person like me :P And I’m a little nervous that how my foot will become after taking off the blaster cast, imagine, I might have one leg darker than the other one, or one big leg one smaller leg … ha ha ha …. Anyway, it’s another experience I have and the first is always memorable. So my friends and I had a party to mark the event and cheer me up. Well, my friends really enjoyed playing with my blaster casted foot



I’m quite happy with my designed-with-love boot now. But also can’t wait to take it off….

Labels: